||MD. Enjat Munajat is a Lecturer at Public Administration Department, Faculty of Social and Political Sciences, Universitas Padjadjaran (Unpad), Indonesia. His main research interests are Digital Governance/ Government, Bigdata and Data Analytics, Modelling and etc. The following are some of the publications that have been produced :
- B. Kusumasari, M. E. Munajat, and F. Z. Fauzi, “Measuring global pandemic governance: how countries respond to COVID-19,” Journal of Management and Governance, vol. 27, no. 2, pp. 603–629, 2023, doi: 10.1007/s10997-022-09647-4.
- R. Purbasari, E. Munajat, and F. Fauzan, “Digital Innovation in the Digital Innovation Ecosystem: A Digital Collaboration Networks Approach,” Review of Integrative Business and Economics Research, vol. 12, no. 3, pp. 200–216, 2022.
- Y. Y. Widayat, N. Karlina, M. D. E. Munajat, and S. Ningrum, “Mapping Policy Actors Using Social Network Analysis on Integrated Urban Farming Program in Bandung City,” Sustainability (Switzerland), vol. 15, no. 12, 2023, doi: 10.3390/su15129612.
- R. Purbasari, E. Munajat, F. Fauzan, N. Kostini, and R. Sukmadewi, “Mapping Actors in the Digital Innovation Ecosystem to Support Innovation in Digital Startup,” Review of Integrative Business and Economics Research, vol. 12, no. 4, pp. 134–148, 2022.
- M. D. Enjat Munajat, D. H. Widyantoro, and R. Munir, “Vehicle detection and tracking based on corner and lines adjacent detection features,” in Proceeding – 2016 2nd International Conference on Science in Information Technology, ICSITech 2016: Information Science for Green Society and Environment, 2017, pp. 244–249. doi: 10.1109/ICSITech.2016.7852641.
- M. D. Enjat Munajat, R. Munir, and D. H. Widyantoro, “Traffic Congestion Model: Challenges and Opportunities,” J Phys Conf Ser, vol. 801, no. 1, 2017, doi: 10.1088/1742-6596/801/1/012048.
- M. D. E. Munajat, D. H. Widyantoro, and R. Munir, “Road detection system based on RGB histogram filterization and boundary classifier,” in ICACSIS 2015 – 2015 International Conference on Advanced Computer Science and Information Systems, Proceedings, 2016, pp. 195–200. doi: 10.1109/ICACSIS.2015.7415163.
- I. Irawati and M. D. E. Munajat, “Evaluation of Internet-Based Long Distance Education at Universitas Padjadjaran,” in 2016 International Conference on Information Technology Systems and Innovation, ICITSI 2016 – Proceedings, 2017. doi: 10.1109/ICITSI.2016.7858206.
- D. H. Widyantoro and M. D. Enjat Munajat, “Fuzzy traffic congestion model based on speed and density of vehicle,” in Proceedings – 2014 International Conference on Advanced Informatics: Concept, Theory and Application, ICAICTA 2014, 2015, pp. 321–325. doi: 10.1109/ICAICTA.2014.7005962.
- M. D. E. Munajat, D. H. Widyantoro, and R. Munir, “A new method for analyzing congestion levels based on road density and vehicle speed,” J Theor Appl Inf Technol, vol. 95, no. 23, pp. 6454–6471, 2017, [Online]. Available: http://www.scopus.com/inward/record.url?eid=2-s2.0-85038356792&partnerID=MN8TOARS
- S. Ningrum and E. Munajat, “Generic model of regional performance allowance,” Journal of Applied Economic Sciences, vol. 12, no. 8, pp. 2190–2201, 2017, [Online]. Available: http://www.scopus.com/inward/record.url?eid=2-s2.0-85042432528&partnerID=MN8TOARS
- I. Irawati and E. Munajat, “Electronic government assessment in West Java Province, Indonesia,” J Theor Appl Inf Technol, vol. 96, no. 2, pp. 365–381, 2018, [Online]. Available: http://www.scopus.com/inward/record.url?eid=2-s2.0-85041327618&partnerID=MN8TOARS